Friday, May 24, 2013

In 26 months I will for the 1st time have a life that hopefully includes security. Security in the sense that my +Traveling shall end in California, after the longest cross-country trip known to man, at least since the Oregon Trail days. Throughout all the tribulations that have made my journey so long, I have still maintained a sense of self. Unfortunately, that about it. I've lost everything I've worked for on several occasions. However, I am leading a peaceful life through example from what I believe to be as a direct result of being forced into gratitude for all that I do have. If only money grew on trees, we'd all be in dire need of something else. Since it doesn't, so many of us are forced to give up our dreams just to survive. For me, I will never stop. No matter the judgements or opinions of others. I'd rather live on the beach alone that give into a life that I never believed in. That for me is home. When we start living as our true selves. No more compromising our undeniable passion for something as emotionally evoking as music or film or even just having children. I have seen the world from the sky, while floating during a complete state of nirvana. I could never say that if I hadn't been poor and forced to find happiness through other means than shopping or frivolously spending. It's from learning how to just, BE. In 26 months, I'll have released my first & only memoir entitled Sweet Virginia, Meet Strangeling, my 5th or 6th independent album depending on how you look at it, then from there, I think I'll let life do most of the decision making. In the interim, I have my new poetry book available called, "Mining the Mind With a Fitness For Words". filled with personal photographs and drawings. It can be purchased online right now, as an e-storyboard style presentation, through my Hush Brand Store, or it can be purchased in physical form that is presented as more of a coffee-table book. It may possibly be my most brilliant distraction ever. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment